Wednesday, October 7, 2009

24 weeks old...Sept 28 - Oct 4; Part 1 - the week

It was a relatively typical week in the Woods CDM household - eat, sleep, play.

Except that Mom has decided to experiment with my nap schedule...My 3-4 naps a day kept getting shorter and shorter and so we are using me as a Guinea Pig to see if it is time to consolidate into two main naps. Wo there lady, I seem to recall that you were none too pleased when I messed with your sleep...

Actually, I cannot complain. It seems to be working out just fine and look, no big bags under my eyes...

We had an awesome mid-week visit from our Cousin Christiana. I like her and got to be held by her. We also got to celebrate her new job offer! Congrats!!!

Daddy and I have a cool morning routine where we walk around the house and say Good Morning to the different rooms. I love this because I get to say Good Morning to my Cousin Logan's picture every morning. And I usually try to jump out of Dad's hands to go see Logan...HI Cuz!

I'm super excited because my Halloween Costume arrived in the mail. Mom put my hat on as a little preview....
BUT we're not gonna show you! he, he, he. Gotta leave some suspense for my first Halloween unveiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment