We went to pick out a High Chair for me since I am almost a solid-food-eating-big-girl. How do I look? I think this one really brings out my eyes...

Then we went to a delightful cafe for lunch. I love snuggling with my Daddy, especially in public so that people know he's mine.

That evening we went to Lindsey's for some fun. The food she made smelled really good and made me excited to move into solid foods. Unfortunately, I was in a cranky mood as it got closer to my bed time. I didn't even want to be held by Uncle Ryan, which I usually love. Mom said that Uncle Ryan sketches out a lot of girls so I shouldn't feel too bad. ;-)
Savannah and I did another creepy baby staring contest. I cannot remember who won.

Then we decided to hug...it was precious.

And then we decided to bat each other in the face and throat....don't ask, we're just babies. Oh yeah....and I may have tried to lick her face. She's so cute I thought she might be edible, ok?!?!?

She and I really do have a lot in common, we are both pretty anxious to get a hold of those grown up bottles. I think we are both ready for big girl food.
No comments:
Post a Comment