
Since this was her first Bday card from me I had to make it extra special and seal it with a kiss...or technically, with some slobber, but some very loving slobber.

High Five for the Bday Girl!

Tuesday's streamer excitement was offset by my 6 month check-up, we did it a week early because Mom travels next week. Here are my stats: 15.4 lbs (45th percentile) & 26 1/2 inches (75th percentile). I'm gaining proportionally and still looking long and lean. Here is my 25 week bunnie blankie measurement so you can see how I'm growing with a frame of reference...
The doctor was extra impressed by my sitting ability. She said that I'm very advanced with my motor skills and was exhibiting capabilities of an 8 month old (like sitting up a long time and being able to pivot to get to objects without falling down, apparently this is big kid stuff, who knew?!?).

I was feeling pretty good about myself with this news until the dreaded shots arrived. I screamed so loud that I hit a new octave and actually went into the silent realm where only dogs could hear my ear-piecing scream. Dogs all around town were barking at my pain - woof! I should have karate chopped them - hi ya!
We rounded the week out with my first solid food, which I recounted in my prior post...stay tuned for our weekend adventures, it was a packed one!
No comments:
Post a Comment