Then we headed out for my first Fall adventure. What are all these orange things???
My First trip to the Pumpkin Patch...cool!
Hanging with my Daddy to pick out my first pumpkin.


We got one that was almost bigger than me!
I'm feeling a little sheepish....he, he, he. :-)

Too bad these pumpkins didn't have a seat belt or I could have rode in style, Cinderella style that is.
Mom and I got to pick out her pumpkin too.
Hey, who is this scary guy in the picture? He better not be hitting on my Mom.
Thankfully Dad stepped in to make sure the scary guy didn't do anything funny. We look pretty cute, huh?

Then we went into the maze and Daddy showed me corn stalks.

I got a little nervous when it went on and on and on with nothing but corn stalks as far as the eye could see in every direction.
Thankfully we made it out of the maze and that scarecrow guy didn't show up again.

A great first Fall adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment