Friday, October 2, 2009

My First USC Party

Although I'm back-tracking a bit, on Saturday the 20th, we headed to Uncle Ryan and Auntie Cole's house for some football. I really like this football thing because it means that I get to watch the flashing lights on the TV, which Mommy & Daddy don't generally allow. Uncle Ryan has the biggest TV I've ever seen and I am extremely impressed. It is like a zillion times bigger than me and I had a hard time figuring out where to look.

Fight On Daddy!

Future Song Girls.

It was fun until the little men running around on the screen did some bad stuff. Daddy and Uncle Jeff were really unhappy afterward and I think the little men are in BIG trouble.

1 comment:

  1. BEST pictures from the USC game. What a cute baby girl and what a VERY proud Daddy!

    ReplyDelete