Monday, October 19, 2009

25 weeks old...Oct 5-11, The Weekend - Part 1

We had a BIG weekend. On Saturday we attended a Quinceañera - for the 15th Birthday of Jasmin's (my babysitter) sister. I got to go to my first Catholic church service and then to a BIG party (probably 200 people!).

The church service was beautiful. It is a good thing I'm learning Spanish because I understood more of what was going on then my Mom did. He, he, he. :-) Someday soon I'll be able to translate for her.

Here I am giving a big Hallelujah.

The absolute best part of the service was that my voice echoed in the church building. This was AWESOME! It was such perfect timing because just this weekend I'd discovered that I can make my voice soft and LOUD. It was so nice of them to have a few prayers during the service because it would get really quiet and give me the perfect chance to yell really loud without any disturbance. BA BA BA BA BA!

Sweet!!! Unfortunately, Mom & Dad were not as excited about my echoed yelling during the church service and they kept trying to shut me up with walks outside and toys.

It was ok though because I wasn't crying or anything. Who could get upset with this face anyway???

After the service I got to see Jasmin's two daughters and give them high fives for looking so pretty.

Here we are all together - Mom, Dad, Jasmin, Chelsea, Michelle and me. Too cute!

Between parties we hang out and watched football with Uncle Ryan (who I'm still sort of scared of...), Auntie Cole and Uncle Ryan's parents who I really like. I was super excited to see the Big Fuzzy Gus (the dog) and told him so in my yelling voice. I'm not sure if he liked my yell but he licked me a lot and I take that as a seal of approval (either that or he is tasting to see if I'd make a good snack...).

Then we headed off to the party part of the Quinceañera which was beautifully decorated to match Jenny's dress. There was so much cool stuff to see I couldn't hardly pay attention to the camera.

The Woods party girls.

Chilled out at the party, enjoying the people watching.

The band was rocking out so loud Mom & Dad put cotton in my fragile little ears, everything sounded pretty weird afterward and I was a little confused.

As you can tell, this was a big day for me and so we will conclude with a video lovingly titled "Kaitlyn and Too Much Party"...

No comments:

Post a Comment