Mom had to go out of town for a few days and so I spent time helping her pack. I guess she had long days of meetings and cold San Francisco weather, although she kept talking about great meals and seeing Aerosmith in concert, so I don't feel too sorry for her.
The food thing is coming along, although it is a messy endeavor still.

This week was my first shot at the Sippy Cup.

I understood right away that the spout should be in my mouth.

But no liquid comes out...

So I've decided that maybe it is a rattle instead and will use the Sippy as a noise maker from now on....shake, shake, shake...

Over the weekend we had a lot of action at our house with the Notre Dame vs. USC game. Here I am hanging with the lovely ladies, Laura and Auntie Cole.
I even liked spending time with Jen, despite the fact she is a UCLA fan...

Our happy little Fan Family.
No comments:
Post a Comment