After the week away for the wedding it was nice to be home. We relaxed and enjoyed the time together with Mom and I both over our colds (finally!). We went out on lots of walks and I got to explore the fishies on Balboa Island. Daddy gave me sea shells and I wasn't quite sure what to do with them, taste them? stack them? throw them? Mystery to me.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Good to be home
After the week away for the wedding it was nice to be home. We relaxed and enjoyed the time together with Mom and I both over our colds (finally!). We went out on lots of walks and I got to explore the fishies on Balboa Island. Daddy gave me sea shells and I wasn't quite sure what to do with them, taste them? stack them? throw them? Mystery to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment