Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's up buttercup?

So we've missed about a month and I thought I'd give you a few highlights. Here are some of the new things or favorite things I can do as a 17-18 month old....

I can eat like a big girl - taking peels off of bananas and grapes off of stems and such.
And I can sit in big girl chairs. I love getting in and out of chairs and I even got up into the Bar Stools all by myself! (and gave everyone a heart attack :))
I run, a lot, still.
I can put my clothes in the hamper after I change and I really like to help clean up. Speaking of clean, I now know when I'm wet or stinky in my diaper and I ask to be changed - I've even pulled out my changing pad and laid down on it to let them know I'm ready to be clean!
I can blow bubbles in the tub.
And my toys are always evolving. Like I've figured out I can fit in the baby stroller and that I can use my legs to push myself around on my toys with wheels.
And....I FINALLY have more teeth! Sadly, four big ones came in at the same time and it was during my worst cold of all time, so I was not a happy camper. But, at least I finally got some more choppers!!!
Quite an exciting month, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment