Saturday, October 30, 2010

So long

Mom got straight on a plane when we returned from Fresno on Sunday and she flew to Colorado. I was not happy to be left alone again, especially without any visitors and since I was still sick. But, Mom was going to be with Nana for her hip replacement surgery so I couldn't hold a grudge.

Dada took me to the doctor's for the first time ever for being sick and now I'm on antibiotics. I'm not sure what that means but they taste really good so I'm a big fan!

And Mama returned on Thursday bearing gifts so it wasn't all that bad. Nana got me some super cute shoes. Pink Uggs and these sparkly numbers - I think they look smashing with my tutu PJs but I'm still not putting on a happy face for Mama quite yet....she's got to earn it.
I'm a big fan of birthdays, Dada decorated for Mama since she spent her birthday in Colorado. I just love having balloons up for me to enjoy during my meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment