Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Fall!


Boy oh boy, October has been a whirlwind...I'll take you back in time shortly, but for today....Happy Birthday to Me (and Logan!) because we are 18 months old today.

I had my 18 month check-up and I am right on schedule for the talking, tantrums, insane attachment to my Nigh-nigh (check out the video below!) and such. My hernia from the early days is completely healed and the doctor was relieved that I'm finally getting all those teeth. Mom is excited that I don't need baby dentures since I am getting teeth much later than normal. I'm growing proportionally and am 23.6 lbs (40th percentile), 34" tall (100th %) and have a 46 1/2 cm diameter head (47th %). Mom's jealous that I continue to be tall and skinny.

Those suckers gave me two shots today, which I still hate. But I do like stickers and they put two band-aid stickers on my legs so I quieted down right away.

I have a lot of catch-up to do for September and October, so stay tuned! In the meantime, I mentioned above that I have a severe attachment to my Lovey, my "nigh-nigh". Here is what it looks like when I cannot find my nigh-night....be forewarned, it is not a pretty sight.



No comments:

Post a Comment