As you can see from my prior post, the weekend of the 25th was great outdoor weather and long awaited summer. It stinks that lawyers don't get Summer vacation, Daddy still had to work on the weekend, as he often has to these days. It's ok though, because I'm really good at helping to push buttons on the "puter". Here I am helping him work...

We were ready to enjoy the Summer sun and I was all set - styling beach hat, sippy full of water. Let's go!

Strike a pose!

I was so chilled out that I thought I'd put my feet up on the bike ride.

I had the best day at the beach with Dada. I TOTALLY wore him out running here and there and everywhere (especially into the water with no fear) at all times. Mama stayed home and got ready for tonight's dinner party so Dada was left to fend for himself and he was clearly out numbered by me and my energy!!

Let's go Dada!
No comments:
Post a Comment