The weekend after Mom got home was the best. I was so excited to have my family unit in tact. I am really nervous about people leaving now so I kept doing a roll call to make sure Mom and Dad are both still with me at all times. If they stepped away for even a second I'd yell "Mama!" or "Dada!"until I heard their reply. It is quite a scene but it works for me.
The weather was great too so we were able to play outside a lot making chalk drawings and going on a bike ride to Balboa Island.

I love saying "boat", "wawa" and "bird" so the Ferry ride to the island was a blast.

But the best part was the chocolate dipped ice cream cone....

This was my first chocolate dipped cone experience and all I can say is yummmmmmmmm.

I could sit here like a good girl all day, as long as when I say "more peez" that you give me more of that cool sugary goodness.

It's messy but oh so worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment