Friday, October 29, 2010

More surprises....part 2

The weekend of Gaga's birthday adventure in Fresno continued to be one fun thing after another. Saturday morning we did family time at the Zoo which was great.
The elephants look big, even from up here. And because I'm not feeling well they let me take my Lovey into the zoo, which was a big treat.
We look pretty precious.
The zoo here was actually really impressive, you could get really close to the animals like here at the monkey exhibit.
They even had a petting zoo where my dare-devil cousin decided to give kisses to a goat. Look out Logan!
I want up too!
We got to see a baby giraffe run around her pasture - it was amazing!
Look at how strong Logan is - he can lift with only one hand and a spotter!!
That afternoon, Andrew and Rochelle arrived from NYC and were wrapped up in a large gift box on the front porch for Gaga to open. Surprise! They flew in for like 24 hours all the way from the other side of the country - wow. Awesome.

And then the biggest surprise of all was the amazing Bday party that Papa had arranged for Gaga with all of her closest friends and family. I sure hope I find a man like Papa someday!!
Happy 60th Grammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment