Monday, April 30, 2012

Spoiled Rotten

KK:  I'm worried that my parents are getting spoiled rotten and we might need to have an intervention.   Not only is their day-to-day uber-fabulous because Dylan and I are unbelievably incredible, at least once a year they jet off to some far away place for time by themselves and I think it is quite disconcerting.  What makes them think they can get away from the whining, crying and constant negotiating that Dylan and I do with them?  I think they are getting soft.   And it gets worse...wait till you hear this:


 This is Mommy, getting ready to board their private plane.  Yep, it's all down hill from here folks...
 Daddy seems pretty excited - lucky ducky.
 15 minutes from arrival to wheels-up and only 2 hours to Cabo (that's in Mexico...).  They are glowing, aren't they.  Disgusting.
 And then they were "roughing" it with a Jr. Suite at the resort in Cabo.  This is just one of their many rooms.  I kid you not.
 Deck, pool, ocean.  I'm getting more worried about them by the minute.  I guess they lounged by the pool, read books, ate lots of yummy Mexican food and had at least one rum drink before 10am.  Sounds awfully dangerous, all that relaxation. 
Here I thought maybe they were being kidnapped by banditos but it turns out that is Daddy and their friend Bazz on an ATV adventure in the desert.
 Other than Daddy going over the handle-bars, it sounds like a blast.
 Nice view - sickening.
 Apparently, they had lots of adventures, without us, can you believe it?!?!? The ATV trip, Paddle boarding, Jet Skis, Massages on the beach!  And the whole group of 12 friends that they went with were apparently amazing.   Ah - I can't even write anymore - it's too hard to imaging how spoiled my parents are getting.   I will give props however to NTG for organizing such and incredible work trip.   Don't worry, I'll cry the happy right out of my parents when they get back - take that for vacationing without us!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment