Wednesday, July 1, 2009

10 weeks old...June 22-28


Week 10 of my life was a little rough. I had a few nap times where I just didn't want to sleep because there was too much fun going on, and so I had a couple "Code Red" meltdowns. Similar to the terrorist threat level, red is bad and it also matches the color of my face during these times. The cool thing is that my eyes make tears now so it is great for dramatic effect.

My Dad had to work a lot this week in remote sounding places like Los Angeles and San Diego, I'm pretty sure they are both in Mexico from the sound of it. I missed seeing him. I did afterall just become able to distinguish his face and now it goes away, geez!

I don't know why my parents complain that I don't sleep, I mean one time this week I even fell asleep on the changing table while Dad was changing me. He didn't look too pleased when I woke up and he was cleaning up pee from all over the room. It's not my fault I fell asleep mid-pee, you asked me to sleep more right?

Over the weekend I got to hang with my girl Savannah while our parents went on something called a "Pub Crawl" around Newport Beach. I was offended that we were not included but since I'm not crawling yet I guess I cannot participate in the Crawl. Once I start crawling though...you better watch out cause I'm gonna crawl my way around those pubs for sure. By the way, what is a pub?

We had a really nice weekend including BBQing on our deck

And relaxing in the park that adjoins our house.

And then a BBQ on Balboa where I got to hang more with Savannah and my Mommy & Daddy's pretty friends. I even played patty cake (sort of) with Auntie Cole. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment