Thursday, July 30, 2009

14 weeks old...July 20-26

Let me start by saying...there's no place like home. I loved our road trip last week but I was so happy to be home, I was all smiles to be back in my routine.

Big news this week for me was the introduction of this funky spaceship that Mom sits me in so I get to sit up like a big girl. It is kinda freaky...

I'm getting stronger and stronger at tummy time and enjoying it more.

I'm also enjoying being able to grab onto things a bit more

I dig it because it means I can immediately put new things in my mouth. Sometimes I try to fit my fist AND toys inside but that hasn't worked out so well for me thus far.

As usual, the big action was on the weekend. Time at the park with Dad, which I love because I get to look at the big trees.

And, time down near the beach to check out the BIG waves, like the two story waves at the Wedge behind us. We had a swell so rare it only happens every decade or so, not sure what that means but it sounds like a loooong time.


Between us, my parents are a bit weird. They hosted a Louisiana-Style Crawfish Boil at our house this weekend and it was the oddest thing I've ever seen. What the heck??

They had 40 pounds of these live creepy crawlies delivered to our house and boy did they smell!! My parents are never allowed to complain about my dirty diapers after getting a whiff of these suckers! The whole gang stayed well into the night and I think fun was had by everyone, except the Crawfish I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment