Friday, July 24, 2009

Road trip - Day 7

I was sooo excited to hit day seven because it meant we were on our way to San Luis Obispo to see my Cousin Logan, Uncle Matthew and Auntie Allison ("Lala").

I think my parents might be lushes because we did one more stop for me on the way and it just "happened" to be in Paso Robles where they got to do more wine tasting. I eyed that red juice and wondered why it was good enough to travel for...looking forward to finding out someday.

Cousin Logan and I were both pretty happy to see each other. Well, at least we were both smiling, so I'll take that as a sign of joyful recognition...

I was a little worried that my big cousin was trying to give me the arm bar again and throw in some karate kicks but it turned out he was just trying to show me his mad skills at rolling over, very advanced!

So after that we just hung out and chatted. Ok, so we didn't so much chat as stare at each other but we're babies, what do you expect?!?

I got a little jealous because Mommy & Daddy only wanted to hold Logan while we were there...


But it was all good because I got extra special attention from Lala & Uncle Matthew, who showed me how to pick tomatoes.

Dad was in 7th Heaven because he got to hang with his brother, BBQ on the deck and double down with the babies.


We all think Logan and I look a bit alike, which is ok by me because he is so dang cute, but he definitely has me beat in size. His little piggies are much bigger than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment