Our first stop was in Fresno to see Grammy, Papa and GG (Great Grammy's un-official title).
I got to go in the waterfall for the first time with my Papa.

I felt like I was out in the wild with the water rushing over my toes.
As you can see, I really studied this experience...I think the jury is still out.

I got to be held by my GG for the first time - not everyone gets to grow up knowing their Great Grammy, I'm a lucky girl.
I could just smile at her all day.
I got introduced to "coffee" this trip too and had fun eyeing the magic brown juice while my Grammy held me. This stuff seems to help my Mommy & Daddy (especially on those days after I want to party in my crib at night) so I think it is my friend.

And lastly, I was introduced to Armenian food, which will apparently be a key part of my heritage to hold on to. Most importantly, it gave me more time to smile at my Grammy, Papa & GG.
No comments:
Post a Comment