Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Road trip - Day 4

After the Bay Area we cruised down Hwy 1 to Carmel and had some great stops along the way.

First, Duarte's in Pescadero for some awesome Cioppino and Ollaberry Pie for my parents. The best part of that for me was the fact that Daddy got a bib too so we could be twinsies. I don't think he used his to catch spit-up like I do but it was still cool.

I got food coma just looking at all that crab and seafood!

Since I need to eat every three hours, Mommy & Daddy used that as an excuse to eat every three hours too! So the next stop was Gayle's Bakery in Capitola. I was in a sugar coma just looking at all the pastries, I have a feeling I'm gonna like this place when I get to eat real food someday.

We landed safely at our adorable little Inn in Carmel. It was perfect because it had a separate living room so that Mommy & Daddy could take turns getting up early with me.

I was excited because it had lots of gorgeous flowers for me to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment