Friday, July 24, 2009

Road trip - Day 9

I was awaken on the last day of our road trip to a veritable whirlwind of paparazzi action. Still sleepy, I was thrust in front of the computer to "Skpe" with Grammy & Papa. I'm a little confused as to where they are...I see their decapitated heads very large on this screen but they don't have bodies. Odd. And sometimes the connection gets fuzzy and they disappear which I also find pretty disconcerting. Do they actually vanish?? Should I be worried?? Needless to say it was a lot to wake up to after a great nap.

Thankfully Logan and I just rolled with it.

We even snuggled and held hands.

We could be an ad for those Soothie pacis.

Love you cuz.

After Skpying with their disembodied heads I said my goodbyes. First to Ry-dog, a.k.a: Wolf, a.k.a: big scary fuzzy. My what big teeth you have....

And then to my Uncle Matthew & Lala. I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. This is the best blog ever - it just keeps getting better. I thought I was caught up but just saw Day 9 of the road trip. I need those pictures for my family album!

    ReplyDelete