Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thumb Wars...update

For those of you following the ongoing saga of the Thumb War / War of the Paci, here is a quick update.

I still love my thumb...and if Mommy & Daddy let me have it at night, I reward them by sleeping the whole night through.


I still love my paci. But not those cute, small, designer ones, I'm sticking with my roots and will only accept the big monster Soothie.


I love them both so much sometimes it is really hard to decide which one to put in my mouth, and so I've figured out a way to get them both in!! Yippee!!!


I like putting my toys in my mouth too these days but don't worry, I'm not neglecting my thumb, sometimes I put my thumb and my toys in my mouth because I just can't pick a favorite!


So the latest score is officially....
Thumb: 1,867
Paci: 2,149
Mom: ZERO

No comments:

Post a Comment