Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Turn

D: I think we need to do a little catching-up on just me. Here are a few of my blankie measurement pictures and updates to give you a glimpse of the Baby D you've all been missing while my Mommy delayed on getting blogs posted....

11 weeks old....
I was 11 weeks old on May 31st. I'm rocking the preppy onesie.
I sleep in a big boy crib, wear size 2 diapers and only eat once a night after 10pm, usually sometime around 2-4am.
I'm getting better at tummy time.
And I get good encouragement from my Big Sis.
Except sometimes she hugs me and ends up holding my head down and that is super duper frustrating....

12 weeks old on June 7th....
I'm growing more and totally wearing 3 month size clothes now, although this outfit does make me look extra-wide at the moment.
Much better - Mom tucked it in to show off my sleak little bod. I overheard my parents talking about forcing me to drop my middle-of-the-night feeding after twelve weeks and so I decided to drop it before they made me cry it out. I heard how they made Kaitlyn cry it out at 11 weeks and wasn't about to go down that road. Now I go to bed at 7pm, feed once at 10pm when they wake me up, and sleep until 7am (except for wanting an occasional pacifier fix).

I'm working through some baby acne right now which makes me very angry so I made a mean look and a fist to show those red bumps who's boss.
I'm way up on tummy time this week.

13 weeks on June 14th / 3 months old on June 15th!
I'm growing in all directions now. Check out my cute thighs!
Love the cute markers Auntie Katy made - I'm 3 months old officially!

So as a big 3 month old here is my day....
7am - wake up and eat (I'm usually awake by about 6am, but I get the paci and hang till 7)
Play - practice reaching for toys, laughing, talking and tummy time
8:30-10am - nap
10am - wake up and eat
Play
11:30-1pm - nap
1pm - wake up and eat
Play
2:30-4pm - nap
Play and maybe take a quick catnap for about 20 minutes
7pm - Bath, eat and bed
10pm - Get woken up to eat

Oops - we forgot to take a 14 week measurement....sorry!

15 week measurement, June 28th....
Kaitlyn's trying to get in on my action.
Just when I was feeling big, now I feel kinda small.
Before we go on, take a moment to check out my 6 month old duds. Yep - graduated to 6 month clothes now. I look awesome in beach attire.
I recently discovered these things called "hands" and I love to make them do stuff like grab toys and I especially love putting them in my mouth. My sister loves sucking on her thumb and for the life of me I cannot find the darn thing, but my parents seem pleased with that so far - such mixed messages! I look mischievous don't I?
Oh boy oh boy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment