Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week of July 5th

KK: It took till Thursday of this week, a full week, for me to feel better. I had to miss all my classes and everything and I was a bit stir crazy. As much as I LOVE watching Finding Nemo, even that is getting old.
All this time inside has given me a chance to play with Baby D more, especially since he's awake more these days than he used to be. I'm even sharing MY toys with him like a good Big Sis. This week I named by baby dolls finally, giving them both the name of "Baby July". I say "July" really, really cute so it is a pretty great name for them. I'm snuggling in Baby Julys with Baby D to keep him company.
I'm making sure my Mom is following what is about to happen because this is REAL love...
I even shared my Lovey with him....sharing IS caring.
I found lots of other ways to entertain myself at home once my energy was back up - I made this long choo choo track all by myself, without any help connecting the pieces. And I worked on taking pictures with my camera.
This week was my best friend Lexi's 2nd Birthday. I picked out her Zoe card all by myself and spent a long time coloring it for her - this is serious business and has to be just perfect.
Boy was I glad to be dressed and ready to go out of the house finally!


Lexi's 2nd Bday party on Friday was a hit - all my friends were there. Remember my first kiss, Rafa? He's the cutie pie in the background.
Mommy came for the party and we had a blast. We were both happy that I was feeling better.
And Jasmin was there with all of our nanny friends too, so fun!
Hugs for the Bday girl!
We're pretty cute little trouble makers, don't you think?
We had lots of fun stuff to play with at the party...silly face!!
Lexi and I were amazingly coordinated in our cupcake choices - we both matched our outfits with our frosting! It was all I could think about the entire party was getting my hands on a blue cupcake.
I got my very first balloon shape at the party too! Odd, this flower really smells like rubber...
On Friday after the party we headed to Church to meet up with my other best friend Savannah to see the Open House at her preschool. They had an awesome petting zoo but all I wanted to do was see the bunny rabbits or "hop hops" as I call them. Amazingly enough I guess my Daddy had bunnies as a kid and my Mom always wanted one so it was no surprise that I liked them too.
SJ on the other hand was loving the little goats.
In fact, I'm cracking up because she was talking to them and giving this one a huge hug behind me. I think her Mommy and Daddy should buy her a goat someday.
I was looking smashing eating my hot dog.
What a fun day!!!!
And the fun continued on Saturday. Last week we joined Newport Beach Tennis Club in order to have access to a pool for me to continue swimming in. We brought the Dennis family and SJ and I had fun swimming and chasing each other on the grass. We all had a picnic lunch and passed out when nap time rolled around.
And then on Sunday we had Sunday family picnic. It was supposed to be at Little Corona beach by our house but the tide was high and the seating was sparse. Instead we had a delightful grass picnic at Inspiration Point overlooking the beach. It didn't matter to me where we ended up because no matter what, I was riding in style!!
I checked in on Baby D in his tent every once in a while to make sure he was doing ok.
SJ and I played ball. She is already a genuine athlete.
I had the best time running around with her, Daddy, Uncle Jeff and Uncle Dude. What an awesome weekend, so glad I was feeling better to enjoy!



D: On Thursday, just as my Sister was getting better, I was getting sick. I had my first fever of 100.8 degrees and I was just miserable. Thankfully, it stopped there for me and I was completely better the very next day!
I got to go to Lexi's party too. Elmo came and I couldn't believe my eyes.
And when they did the parachute I struck a pose and looked like I was flying in the air too!
I sorta think Lexi has a crush on me because she gets really excited to see me, she claps and yells "Baby D, Baby D!!" over and over. She's awfully cute so I'm really flattered but I'm not sure that I'm old enough for a girlfriend yet.

I liked being outside and passed around to everyone while we watched the pinata.
My sister took really good care of me while I was feeling a little under the weather. She even helped get me in my chair.
On Sunday we had a picnic with everyone and I got my own little tent to chill out in. It was awesome except when SJ and KK both tried to get in with me - that was a little cramped.
It was pretty relaxing and a fun weekend all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment