Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekend of June 18th

D: Grammy came down for Cousin Marina's graduation concert and party the weekend of June 18th so we got to see her - yeah!
Since we have to move our Duffy boat from our current dock soon we decided to take it out on the water. It was my first boating experience.
It seemed fun to be out on the water but I was concerned that this was not going to be just a 3 hour tour since they put my hat up and made me look like Gilligan.
It seems like a relaxing thing to do to cruise around in the water.
A guy could get used to life on the water.
The sea air feels great, it's making me sleepy. I did also roll over once today - from my tummy time pose to my back, it scared the poo out of me and I might be tired from that too though.

KK: I was especially happy on this Duffy ride because my new life jacket does not engulf me like a turtle shell as badly as the prior one - yea!
That said, I was a little bored. Baby D's toys were of greatest interest.
It started to get more fun when I was driving with Daddy though.
It's a good thing I was paying attention - he let go of the wheel and it was crazy!!!
Thankfully we boated safely over to the Fun Zone for an ice cream treat and a ride on the wild stallions.
Kisses for my pony!

Maybe it is the ocean air or riding the wild stallions (or the sugar crash from the ice cream - don't tell my Mom), but I'm getting sleepy!
Yep - lights out for me. Now that's a great day on the water - ice cream, ponies, driving and snoozing. Doesn't get much better than that - I love having a boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment