KK: Right after Memorial weekend in SLO, during the first week of June, my Nana came out to visit me (well, technically she came to visit "us" but secretly I think it's mostly to visit me...) and it was awesome!

She read to me and Baby D a lot, which I love.

She and I had the best time playing. We even made a secret pact to drive my Mommy crazy by trading off who was going to keep their eyes closed for the picture. First Nana's turn...

Now my turn!!

I'm taking the eyes closed picture pact very seriously!!

My imagination is exploding right now - bread can become a car, tea parties can be played with the use of pretend liquid instead of real liquid, and even bibs take on a new function - cup holder.

On Sunday night we had Uncle Ryan and Auntie Cole over for dinner and they brought me the most wonderful treat - an Elmo cupcake! They sure know the way to a girl's heart! Elmo + sugar = love....
D: My Nana came in town to visit me the first week in June. I'm the newest and fastest changing member of the family so clearly she came to see me.

We got to spend lots of quality time together.

She even gave me my baths.

It was extra nice for my parents that she was here because she babysat and treated them to a fancy dinner on the town for their anniversary. This week, on June 2, they celebrated their 10 year anniversary - that is like a billion times longer than I've been alive - way to go Mom and Dad!!!!

One of the highlights for all of us this week is that I really started laughing. I'm also 11 weeks old and on the cusp of completely sleeping through the night. And my head strength is really increasing so I can sit up with assistance without looking like a bobble-head doll!

Here I am, laughing with my Daddy. I have awesome videos, but yet again, it isn't letting me upload...boo hoo....

Love you Nana, come visit again soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment