The whole baby thing is still a big adventure for me. Here I am, snuggled up in his bassinet. A little bit of a tight squeeze but I'm enjoying all the new stuff around the house to play with.The weekend of the 11th/12th was super fun too...
It looks like the ladies threw a nice event but the best part for me was that Baby D and I got to go to Uncle Ryan's and play with SJ and Uncle Ryan's twin nieces who are almost my age too. Fun!! We had a dance party and I shook my booty like nobody's business....there is video evidence to prove it too!! The only problem is that I'm scared of Gus-dog. He barked at me once, a few months back, and I have not recovered yet. In fact, over the last two months or so, I've experienced "fear" for the first time. So far, I'm scared of dogs, caterpillars and cars. Like this week, anytime a car was moving within a mile of me I wanted to be held, just in case it was coming to run me over. I let my parents know what scares me by saying "xx KK me scare me". Like "car coming, KK me scare me". I guess I'm getting in touch with all of my emotions at this age - I now can tell you "KK sad", "KK tired", "KK hungry", etc. I'm quite in touch with my inner-KK.
It was super fun just chillin' with my fam and friends.
Come on peeps - the choo choo awaits!!! The train is still the highlight of the zoo for me. Animals shmanimals - I gotta feel the wind in my hair.
Well, this picture pretty much sums up the weekend....babies and beers. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment