Saturday, July 16, 2011

Picnic in the Park

KK: We came home from Fresno on June 26th just in time to have a Picnic in the Park across from our house with our friends. A band was playing there that night and so we listened to the music, ate and played.
SJ and I look awesome as we commanded the center of the picnic.
I love pockets.
Having fun tipping over Daddy.
Not sure where my clothes went but as you can tell from my ice cream smile, I'm loving my desert!
Uncle Dude with all the Dennis kiddos - Ali, Savannah and Tyler. Fun to have everyone over!And of course, the highlight - bath time with all 4 babies!!! It was like a bubble assembly line. We're gonna need a bigger tub for when Auntie Cole has Pepe and Dylan is old enough to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment