Our morning routine revolves around Daddy and I love it. When I first wake up, I call out for him - "Daddy op door", "Daddy, KK no sleeping", "Daddy!!!!!". Lately I've been waking up early, around 5:15-6am and so Daddy tries to let Mommy keep sleeping for a bit longer while we have our special time.
This morning we're hanging out in my room. We're both changed and my bed is made, I help Daddy with it all. Then around 7am I rush into Mommy and Daddy's room and yell "Mommy out bed!!", or "Mommy goo morning!" and give her a hug and a kiss. I think it is probably the best wake-up call in the whole world.
For my Mommy adventure this week we went to the Discovery Science Museum for the first time. They have a Mr. Potatohead Exhibit currently running and I dug it.
This is serious business - look at this huge bin of potato parts - what shall I create??
Mommy created Hockey Player potato.
Meanwhile I created Franken-spud. Yes, that is a pizza on his head like a hat...fashion meets function.
Diva spud.
This place is cool. I got to touch a tornado - don't attempt this at home, especially if you own or live near a trailer park. D: I mentioned previously that I like the name "Baby D" cause it makes me sound like a rap star. Recently Uncle Marv introduced my Mom to Cee Lo (he gets extra points for being so hip!) and she loves his music.
Feeling inspired by Cee Lo, I'm rocking the big shades. Now I just need to get myself some bling!
I've hired my sister as my agent - she's got this thing dialed in.
I'm pretty sure we're going to have an empire soon. Can't you just picture it???
Success is sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment