Saturday, April 26, 2014

Christmas Card Photo Shoot 2013

KK:  As Uncle Andrew jokes, not a month goes by without us having some sort of photo shoot :).   It's almost true.  Here are some fun pictures from this year's Christmas Card photo shoot.   This year we were supposed to decorate each other like Christmas trees.   It took two visits to the beach and many tears to figure out our favorites, and during one of them it was freezing and it turns out that I had a fever.   I didn't complain except a little bit - a model must sometimes work in the hardest of circumstances and keep a smile on her face.



 D:  Words I thought I'd never hear - "ok now go decorate your sister"....


 "And then run...."
 This is a little embarrassing, don't you think?
 But pretty cute afterall...


 KK:  Can this please be over?!?!?
 Ok, a few more cute ones...

 oops....hazards of the job.
 


 Freezing!!!!  Thanks D for keeping me warm!





No comments:

Post a Comment