Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!

KK and D:  It's here!!!  Halloween, October 31st, 2013!!!  We love this holiday - you get to dress up, get candy, and see all your friends.   Awesome!

All dressed up and ready to head to school for our Halloween parade and celebration!
Peter Pan (2 years old) and Tinkerbell (4 years old), ready for action!

Pretty Tink.

Excited Peter Pan - his first school Halloween!





Action shots....mid-parade.  We go from class to class and get treats.


D:  Huge hugs for sister when she visited my classroom!

SO many parties today!  Straight from school to Daddy's Office Party. 

Who knew that Captain Hook was so busy with a full desk!!!
The whole gang is here - Wendy (Mommy), Tinkerbell (KK), Peter Pan (DD) and Captain Hook (Daddy).

ARGH.   Captain Hook, attorney at law.
Lawyer jokes aside....
D:  On guard, Captain Hook, I'll get you with my pretzel sword!
It's getting weird...

Making friends at the office.


Solid showing of NTG in costume.
Sweet girl, getting changed between parties.

DD:  Argh - I will hook you and take you to jail!

DD:  I got you Jasmin and am taking you to Mars!

Back at home and time to go to work - we are excellent helpers, ready to make cornbread muffins for tonight's traditional Chili and Cornbread dinner.
To INFINITY and Beyond!  
With Buzzlight Year Gavin.

My Buddy Carter came over as a Fireman, cool!
We had to hug it out after I whacked him in the eye with a golf club about 5 minutes after he arrived and our Mommy's first met....oops!

Garden Gnome Elle.


Beautiful ladies.


DD:  I originally wanted to be Captain Hook but I was advised that he's kindof a bad guy (and even though I told them "DD mean guy, arghhhhhhh" they weren't so sold.   So I agreed to let Daddy take the fall as the bad guy so I can swoop in as the good guy (DD also loves to save the day).   I can't stop my "argh" from happening though - sometimes the pirate face just needs to come out!!!

The whole gang!


And we're off....time to ring some doorbells and get some treats!!!












Oh yeah!  Oh yeah!!!
The sugar has kicked in and we CAN fly!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment