I heard that the Santa Party tends to give you something called a "hangover" and so I was playing the part the next morning just to stay in character. I look like I've been on a bender...

Better put some ketchup on my fries and load up on that grease, I hear that is a good cure the morning after a big party.

I got tired of all the fast food for breakfast so Lou and I stole some of Gaga's cereal. Each time I got a bite I pointed at Lou and said "bite Lou" to make sure we stayed even and he got a bite too.

Now that's a better breakfast.

Papa let us ring the bells after breakfast too - it was super cool.

And Gaga helped us learn our shapes on the iPad.

The next morning, even though we were not recovering from a party, we sure looked like we were. This should be a commercial for why you shouldn't let your kids watch too much TV. We look like baby zombies.

Even though the rain kept coming down, which meant we needed to be entertained inside ALL day long, it wasn't too bad. Gaga and Papa kept us busy in the kitchen. I got to add spices to the Pumpkin Pies and Lou got to turn on the mixer. It was awesome.

Cheers to our little chef's handiwork!

Then we even got to butter up the Turkey. I'm not so sure about the texture but I like finger painting on the bird.

I'm not sure why Lou is shirtless, maybe he thought we'd grease him up too! He is a cute little butterball.

There is only one good way to get clean from all this cooking - bubble bath time in the big bath! Fun! Lou taught me how to lay on my tummy in the tub and Papa taught me how to wash my hair all by myself. What an adventure!

Does our Pie look awesome or what, Gaga?!?!

Oh boy, oh boy - I cannot wait to taste our pies!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment