I know, it is almost February and I'm just now getting to the part where Santa shows up but I swear, we're almost done with December!!! Here we are, killing time Christmas morning before we get to go out and see what Santa brought....

Everyone in their traditional Red Feetie PJs, Auntie Shell's first year!

Snuggled with my Lala and Uncle Matt.

I told you....I love Shell!

So...what is this whole Christmas stocking thing all about? Should I be scared to look in? I'm nervous!

Lou is more interested in the toys he came with. I'm not sure we're ready for this whole Santa concept yet.

Cool new puppet in my stocking - kisses to the bird Daddy!

What an intense new book....

We got t-shirts for me and Lou. His says "Lovable Lou" and mine says "I Heart Lou". This nickname I've given him just might stick...:)

I'm pretty hard core wearing Lou's new hat, a t-shirt over my PJs and wrestling in my new rottweiler slinky dog.

Do they know me or what? Uncle Drew and Auntie Shell got me a t-shirt that says "I put ketchup on my ketchup". You better believe it!

We survived the presents part of the day and got all dressed up for Woods' Christmas that evening.

More fun toys to open and play with! And the best was having Cousins Annie and Collin over to play with.

Having a fun evening!

It's our last night together so we definitely needed to do a last bath. Howdy!

I'm such a good big cousin, I really look out for my Lou. Here Lou, I'll get your hair all ready to be washed.

Oh yeah! I nailed that one - no water in his eyes, no problem. Who's number one?!?!

It's gonna be a sad day tomorrow when we head home and I don't have Lou to play with!!
No comments:
Post a Comment