Friday, January 28, 2011

Great Friends & Big Shrimp

Mommy and Daddy have some great friends and to celebrate this, we had some of them over to kick-off 2011 and celebrate the good times from 2010 with "Lobster Fest".
My girl Savannah was there as were Charlie and Harrison, so it was awesome to have friends to play with.
Fun with Auntie Cole!
Daddy is coming at me with a big LIVE lobster! That thing looks wild!
All smiles around tonight!
Katy and Lucy Lobster.
Laura and Lola Lobster
Amy and Larry Lobster
Lindsey and Lawrence Lobster
Auntie Cole and Lucinda Lobster
Nathan being attacked by Laquisha Lobster (she was the one with attitude!)
Jeff and Lalo Lobster.
Mike and Langston Lobster
Chris flexing his shell cracking muscles with Lavonn Lobster.
Mommy with Laurie Lobster.
Uncle "dude" (Ryan) with Layla Lobster.
Daddy with Leo Lobster.
The girls table seems to be having fun with the Lobster mess!
I better get in on this. Mommy told me it was just a "Big Shrimp" so I'm up for trying it. I dig the melted butter it is bathed in so I might just end up being a fan!
Here's looking forward to a great 2011 with all our wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment