Monday, January 17, 2011

Santa Party

I was super excited because I got to stay up past my bed time in order to make a stylishly short appearance at the Woods' Annual Santa Party. I've heard it is a REALLY good time so I was excited to see what the excitement is all about.

The best part for me was that the Crespo twins came over and I LOVED playing with them. I adore hangin' with the big kids!
Whatever they did, I wanted to do the exact same thing.
And Lou was having a blast being surrounded by his ladies too!
We even had a piano jam session together - all three of us on the piano keys. I tried to sing along with the girls but don't know the words to the Christmas songs yet, maybe next year!
I'm getting in costume for the caroling segment of the evening.

Fun times with Mommy & Daddy...
What a good looking crew!
Have fun tonight Gaga and Papa, I'm off to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment