Monday, January 17, 2011

Giddy Up!!

To complete December (finally...), we headed to Fresno for the Santa Party and Christmas. It was great. Logan (who as you may recall, I've nicknamed "Lou") and I got cool gifts to play with when we got there. I got a rockin' kitchen and Lou got a horse.
Giddy up!
Hands-off Papa, I can ride this bucking bronco by myself! My Mommy used to ride, it's in my genes.
The play kitchen was a big hit. The only thing I can't figure out is why all of the food tastes like plastic....
Lou and I helped decorate the cookies here too, it was awesome but I REALLY wanted to eat these and Mommy wouldn't let me so there were a lot of cook tears. Papa helped me perfect my sprinkle technique.
And Gaga helped keep me entertained so I didn't miss eating the sugary sweets.

Uncle "Mat" (whose name I can almost finally say) and Lou seemed to enjoy it too!
I got to hang with Gigi too, it was a great start to the trip!

We are two silly peas in a pod, it's gonna be a fun week here!

No comments:

Post a Comment