Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sometimes, It Just Clicks - Block Baby

Since December it has been fun for Mommy and Daddy to watch me play because stuff is just clicking. Like at my Gym class where I can follow directions to move my arms and legs without Mommy's help. In fact, Mommy mistakenly took me to the wrong class in mid-January - the 2 1/2 to 3 year old class (argh!) - and they let me stay because I could now follow most of the directions like the big kids.

Or, like the first week of January, where Mommy showed me once how to look at the animals on the blocks and line them up and a few days later I did it all by myself.
Here is how she found me during blanket time - all the little animals, all in a row! Sweet!!
Blocks are so fun! This really kicked off my obsession with blocks and so the whole month of January has been ALL about blocks - I can even stack them upwards now too! More blocks!!! More blocks please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment