Friday, January 7, 2011

December Fun

I've been a silly monkey in December. Here are some of my more entertaining moments:
Putting on Mom's PJ pants...
I don't have any arms so had to roll myself around the bed...now that is SILLY!
Playing dress-up with Mommy's shoes, necklaces, bras and more...
I'm obsessed with the car and want to "sit car" all the time. I push ALL of the buttons and try to drive. One time Mommy even left me with the keys and was quite surprised when I'd figured out how to put them in the ignition and make things actually work!
I'm silly at meal time sometimes too. Cheese!!!
Can you copy cat my face and hands??? Come play along...
I got a hot new ride in December too. Big smiles for big girl bikes!
Daddy put it together and took me out for my first ride.
Not sure about the riding part but I really like to push it myself.
And I got to go in my first Bounce House in December...bouncy, bouncy, fall. I'm not so sure about it...
Hmmmm.....what is this delightful little morsel???
My first cupcake ROCKS! Even though I'm thirsty I'm not setting this sucker down, it is not going to be out of my sight!! Yummmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment