We were so excited for Lyons Christmas this evening. Uncle Mike, Aunt Karen and all the cousins except Katherine and DH made it down for the evening. We sure appreciated the effort to come down!

I'm giving the picture taker the evil-eye for interrupting me in the middle of tasting my first clam dip....this is serious Woods business!

Our men preparing the Shish - Papa Lyons would be so proud.

Mommy and Auntie "Shell" working on the sides.

Those handsome guys!

Tanya (Auntie Allison's pregnant alter-ego, who eats nothing but carbs) must have made an appearance because there are Cheetos on her Shish!!

Best of all we got to celebrate Auntie Shell's Birthday with her in person. Yeah!!! Considering she is my new most favorite person, I was really excited that we were together on her Bday.

I hope there is some of that awesome looking cake leftover for me tomorrow and that I can talk someone into this house into letting me have some.

Tanya, Lou and Rick (I think that's Tanya's husband's name)....the other side of the Matthew Woods family...

Fun times tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment