I went to the doctor's office for my 9 mo check-up and, not to sound conceded, I wowed them. First off, my stats are right on track, I weigh 17.9lbs (28th percentile) and am 29 1/5 inches tall (100th %!). I am growing strong but sticking with this tall and skinny thing as long as I can. One part that really impressed them was my ability to stand by myself and let go for a few seconds that just started this week. I showed it off a little to my doctor and she clapped. I love an attentive audience. :-) But the real part that wowed them was the fact that I got two more shots and, I kid you not, I didn't blink an eye. No pouty lip, no tears, no whimpering. I rocked it. Take that you shot givers- you can't phase me!!

So what does a 9 month old do? Well, I can crawl FAST....
I can explore...
I can communicate a little, like I make a smacking motion with my mouth to tell you I want to eat and I can point at things to get your attention towards them...
Oh and I still sleep well (12 hours straight at night and 2x 1-2hour naps a day) as long as I have my thumb and my lovey. 
Add in some eating and pooping and that about sums up my day as a 9 month old. Not too shabby!
Kaitlyn you handled your shots like a champ! You are just too cute in these pictures! I love your hair clippys and tights!
ReplyDelete