And the best part is that I showed my box to Jasmin and she "pimped my ride". We turned my box into a car and now I get to cruise around the house with my peeps. Vroom vroom!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Beep beep, who got the keys to my Jeep?
Mom came home from Costco the other day with the BEST present...a cardboard box!! I can drum on it, stand with it, and even sit IN it! This is totally awesome.

And the best part is that I showed my box to Jasmin and she "pimped my ride". We turned my box into a car and now I get to cruise around the house with my peeps. Vroom vroom!
And the best part is that I showed my box to Jasmin and she "pimped my ride". We turned my box into a car and now I get to cruise around the house with my peeps. Vroom vroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment