About 2 hours into our drive we got the "Bad News Big Bear" call....ALL of the roads to Big Bear were shut down and we needed to turn around and go home! Boo hoo hoo....I was really sad so I cried the whole drive home. I thought Mom & Dad were gonna cry too but I'm not sure if it was because they were stuck in the car with me whining for 3 hours for no good reason or because they are missing out on what promised to be a fabulous weekend of great snow and great friends. Either way, I cried for us all (over and over and over).
But, it meant that I still got to see Savannah a bunch over the weekend because Mommy and Daddy and their friends insisted on sharing all of the food they had prepared for the weekend. I really enjoy taking her toys away and chewing on them and I especially liked taking her pacifier right out of her mouth. No one else seems to think it is as funny as we do.
I was pretty excited to spend a lot of the weekend outside since we'd been inside all week with the storms. Unfortunately, Mom and Dad kept trying to put these lame looking sunglasses on me. Can you say "4 eyes"?!? I'm gonna be teased on the playground for sure!
Thankfully, I was able to slide off the glasses once we got in the swing.
We were going fast and so I thought I should throw up my hands and act like I was on a fast rollercoaster. Wheeeeeeeee!
I went on my first slide ride with my Daddy.
I'm not so sure about the slide experience...
We tried it again with Mom as my sled, but I'm still not convinced.
We went to the bigger kids slide and I think my Dad at least had a lot of fun.
And then we went on the big kids swing, which isn't as cool as my sized swing, because I had to be held in my Dad & he snuck the glasses back on me.
Lastly, Mom taught me how to go on the slide by myself. I kept putting my feet down and let's just say that, if my Mom were to let go, this ends poorly. Thankfully, I survived my day at the playground!
No comments:
Post a Comment