First off, I need to warn you that my Daddy had nose surgery last week so don't be scared when you see him with the cast on his nose, I was scared at first but he is OK so don't get scared. This was apparently the second surgery to (hopefully) keep correcting the injury from his surfing accident. The Doctor (who is the primary nose surgeon for our local Professional sports teams, including the hockey team) said Dad's original break was the worst he has ever seen. Nice job Daddy!
Anyway, I wasn't about to let Daddy out of my sight for a second just in case he was going to re-injure himself and so I tagged along with him everywhere.

I even turned car washing into a government job, where I got to be the supervisor. I was extra careful to point out any missed spots and really enjoyed using my managerial skills.

Daddy, stop smiling for the camera and get back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment