Thursday, January 14, 2010

New York Babes

It was really neat because one of Mommy's best friends and roommates from college, Jaewon, visited SoCal from New York last week. I was really excited to meet her and most excited to meet her son, Connor, who is just a few days older than me. He is super cute and I think we could have been boyfriend and girlfriend, but I'm not down for a long distance relationship. We met at the harbor in Dana Point and it was a nice spot to sit outside and enjoy the sunset over the boats.
He had the cutest shy smile! And, we had a lot in common - we both like to put toys in our mouth.
He even shared his Cheerios with me. How nice!
Yeah! We hope they liked visiting SoCal and come back again soon!!
Now we just need to make it back East to see all the baby boys in my life...Connor, Ethan & Cousin Brady!! Let's get goin' Mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment