Even though our night in Breckenridge makes this like the 5th new bedroom I've slept in within the last two weeks, I slept really well in the mountain air and was super excited to greet the day to find a whole lot of new white stuff on the ground. I especially liked that the sliding glass door was really cold and I liked the feel of it on my tongue so licked the door a lot.

I also discovered these things called "blinds" that hang from the sky in Colorado. They are SO fun to play with!!

I spent the day with my Nana while Mommy & Daddy got a break to go sushing down the slopes. Maybe someday I'll get to join them. The big question is....will I be a skiier or a boarder??

That night we bundled up again and headed out for dinner. My Nana and I are just two peas in a pod.

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow....

This white stuff is crazy!!! It just totally falls out of the sky and is so light and fluffy that if you blow on it it dances around the sky. WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment