Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Day

On Christmas Day we were back at Nana's home in the mountains and woke up to even more new white stuff, I've heard of people "dreaming of a White Christmas" and here I am, only 8 months old, and already having one!!

We all got bundled up and headed outside to play, even Uncle David, Uncle Craig and the doggies came out to play!
Daddy makes a handsome Mountain Man.
Love those big fuzzies!
Then it was time to try out my sled contraption. They picked a very slight hill filled with untouched white stuff for my first run. I'm checking out the slope to make sure it isn't too steep.
I think I like it! Let's tie up the big fuzzies and go for a Dog Sled Ride next!!!
It's cold and wet and funny but me likey!

No comments:

Post a Comment