1. As soon as I learn how to talk I'm going to ask for a dog. I had the time of my life chasing and being chased by the dogs. I thought I was gonna pass out from laughing so hard at such high altitude! Come watch...
2. I think I am going to love sweets. My personalized gingerbread cookie tasted great, even with the wrapper on...
4. Don't get too comfortable. On the plane ride home, right after Mommy & Daddy were commenting about what a great traveler and easy baby I am, I really let them have it. My ears wouldn't clear and I screamed bloody murder for the last 10 minutes of the plane ride. He he he....I just wanted to make sure they didn't take things for granted. :-)
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
Dear Kailtyn you look adorable in all your pictures! I think pink is your color but then again you look very cute in your red dress!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures in the snow look beautiful and the sled looks like a lot of fun.
Paul and I hope you all have a healthy and Happy New Year.