With the big storms on their way we joined the Connelly's on Saturday for one last Duffy Ride before pulling the boat out of the water. I was pretty excited to have my sailing outfit on and my Daddy by my side.

Even better was the fact that my future husband was on board...take your pick - Charlie and Harrison are just adorable!

I was pretty happy until they stuck me in the straight jacket thing...boo. My face pretty much says it all...

This thing is impossible to crawl in...I'm like a turtle on it's back, totally stuck.

Thankfully Chris saved me!

We stopped for lunch at the Balboa Fun Zone and the boys got to play.


I'm looking forward to riding the merry-go-round when I get a little bigger.

It was a perfect day (except for the fact that I'm too little to eat whatever Harrison was eating...bummer)!
No comments:
Post a Comment