Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Din Din

On Sunday Aug 8th we dropped Nana off at the airport early which meant I got to go to the bagel shop for breakfast. I love bagels, just like my Mommy. I especially LOVE cream cheese and really just see the bagel as a cream cheese delivery device. Licking the cream cheese off the bagel is messy business and I love it!

This Sunday was also our first "family dinner" in weeks. Between some bad juju and travels and such we didn't have our group of friends together in a long time. I love having these dinners but Mom and Dad end up exhausted - I'm a total moving target - here Dad is trying to feed me dinner on the move. Catch me if you can!!!
I love the big fuzzy!! Hi Gus!! No licks please.
My girl Savannah - having fun with her Daddy. Tickle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment