Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weekend of July 23rd - Uno

The weekend of July 23rd was a busy and fun one - enough for several blog posts again. Friday night Mom and Dad were tired from a long work week and we actually had some sunshine again so we headed out as soon as Daddy got home and had a picnic on the bluff over the ocean.
I am a really good eater, especially when I am distracted by all of the new things to look at. It is especially fun to be able to eat and walk around at the same time.
Yeah! I am such a Daddy's girl - I run down the hallway yelling his name when he gets home and just love doing stuff with him.
What a pretty place to have dinner.
The sun is setting, time to head home!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment